get the most out of every day
Some tips for making the most out of life
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Marry a person that you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other
- Be engaged at least six months before you get married BUT
- Believe in love at first sight
- Love deeply without fear of being hurt
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Don't believe all you hear
- Don�t spend all you have
- Sleep all you want.
- When you say 'I love you,' mean it.
- When you say 'I'm sorry,' look at the person, eye to eye.
- Don't judge people by their relatives
- When you realize you've made a mistake, Own it say you are sorry and take immediate steps to never let it happen again.
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'
- Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.