Living "lighterliving ™" includes vigilant, positive thinking, mindful and adequate nutrition and the daily connection to your source.
To be honestly "well" it requires a balance between your actions, thoughts and promises.
Personally I try to do the following 12 most important health tips every day:
* get 8 hours of rest
* exercise gently every day for at least 30 minutes
* sweat and detoxify consistently
* meditate, garden, breathe deeply, say thank you and forgive every day
* get body work like acupuncture and massage regularly
* eat antioxidants
* eat pesticide, preservative, additive, sugar, free, food only
* drink pure water preferably with minerals to stay alkaline, like Pellegrino
* take omega fatty acids and probiotics daily
* eat protein at every meal
* eat only when I am hungry
* eliminate every day, preferably after each real meal.
Add one of these habits a day and you will begin to see the benefits of living lighter.