Cold and flu season is well upon us and there is a simple technique I use to aid in healing and in the removal of congestion and infection in the sinuses associated with common chest and head colds.
1. Using clean middle and forefingers of both hands, begin at the outside of the forehead over the eyebrows and gently rub across the forehead towards the nose. 3 strokes
2. From the top, outside of the nose between the eyebrows, gently stroke down either side of the nose towards the nostrils. 3 strokes
3. Starting next to the nostrils rub gently out along the cheek bones towards the ears. 3 strokes
4. From behind the ears gently rub down the side of the neck towards the collar bone and along the jawline and down the neck towards the collar bone. 3 strokes
5. From the tender spots on the chest where the arms meet the chest, gently rub inwards towards the center of the sternum. 3 strokes
6. Under the arms at the bicep, gently rub upwards towards the armpit. 3 strokes
7. From the armpit gently rub in towards the sternum. 3 strokes